problem jscript.dll, IE not working correctly

After deinstaaling a providerscript everything which uses jscript and java is
messed up. I tred to instaal scriptengine 5.6 which didn't worked out
correctly. Then msjava.dll was missing. I downloaded it and got the message
to instaal a patch of VM (816093). When i run it doesn't install. I tried to
reinstall MCAFee 2005 which doesn't run because of script errors, also
winupdate doesn work anymore(blank screen). What do i do? Is there a way to
reinstall MJVM or to make a clean IE installation?

Regards,
Anton.

The mjvm patch wont install unless thiers a full version of it already
running.
To reinstall mjvm,go to search at msn.com,type:Microsoft Java Virtual Machine
In results,download it from a 3rd party,the file will have x86 on it.Before
install-
ing though,i'd open cmd,type:Sfc /Scannow

"averbunt" wrote:

> After deinstaaling a providerscript everything which uses jscript and java is
> messed up. I tred to instaal scriptengine 5.6 which didn't worked out
> correctly. Then msjava.dll was missing. I downloaded it and got the message
> to instaal a patch of VM (816093). When i run it doesn't install. I tried to
> reinstall MCAFee 2005 which doesn't run because of script errors, also
> winupdate doesn work anymore(blank screen). What do i do? Is there a way to
> reinstall MJVM or to make a clean IE installation?
>
> Regards,
> Anton.

I have tried it but no result same problem. Everything jscript or something
won't work, not even windows update. All script errors or blank pages. Is it
possible to make an whole new IE install? I'v win XP prof sp2 (original SP1).

Regards,
Anton.