Hi,

I'm trying to open web links and file links in any of the Office 2003
products, for example Outlook. I click the link to open it, and an error
message appears:

This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer. Please contact your system administrator.

Whats wrong?
--
Sean McBrien

Sean,

"Reset Web Settings" should help.

You receive an error message when you click a hyperlink in Outlook:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310049

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User