Question Problem setting up 3 monitors - need help

Cygnus1

Prominent
May 17, 2021
I'm setting up my Karaoke business for this summer now that Covid is ending. I'm having trouble with the displays setup.

Monitor 1 = (for host) Dell Inspiron 5000 laptop (new) with a USB 3.2 C DP port. Windows 10.
Monitor 2 = (for singer) LG Monitor 32" 32GN50T-B
Monitor 3 = (for audience) LG Monitor 32" 32GN50T-B

Adapter: USB C to dual HDMI Adapter

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HYZRW55/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The Karaoke software I am using has a main interface (control panel) which I run on the laptop. It also has a separate window for the song text that I can drag (extend) to a second monitor. In the past I've only had a singer monitor but now I'd like to have an additional monitor for the audience to also sing along.

Under display settings it is showing 3 monitors. I'd like to have monitors 2 and 3 mirror each other (with the song text window). The only options I see though are for mirroring monitors 1 & 3 or 1 & 2. I don't see an option to have 2 & 3 only identical. The adapter I purchased in the instructions shows a picture of the exact setup I need, however it doesn't say how to get it!

Question: How can I set this up so monitors 2 and 3 show the same thing (but are different from monitor 1)?

Thank you.

Crowii

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2014
Right click desktop -> Display Settings -> Choose display 2 (or 3) by clicking on it at the top -> Scroll down to the bottom -> "Duplicate desktop on 2 and 3" should now be available.

Last edited:

Cygnus1

Prominent
May 17, 2021
Right click desktop -> Display Settings -> Choose display 2 (or 3) by clicking on it at the top -> Scroll down to the bottom -> "Duplicate desktop on 2 and 3" should now be available.

Yes but that displays the desktop (1) on both 2 and 3. I'm looking to have 1 be by itself and 2 and 3 to be duplicated (something else).