Problem starting up Windows 10

RaikkoX

Commendable
Mar 12, 2016
Hi, how are you? A couple of days ago, my PC (with Windows 10) won't start up. When I turned off the PC, the day before the problems started, it had to update, so I just press the "update and turn off" option. The error code that gives me is the 0xc000021a. Every time loads the repair mode but can't fix it by itself. From the repair mode also, I try to execute the sfc /scannow mode, but says to me "Windows resources protection can't perform the requested operation" (or something like that, my Windows is in spanish and I have to translate it xD). Also, I've tried to restore the system to an old restoration point, and can't too. Neither I can enter the safe mode, although I press repeatedly the F5 or F8. When I've tried to fix the problems from my USB flash drive that contains the W10 installation files, from the repair mode, in the command line, execute scannow and tells me that there's a pending operation and needs to be restart, although I've restarted it a lot of times. Also, I've tried to revert the changes of a bad updates, with same poor results. I boot into Hiren's Boot's Mini Windows XP, ran chkdsk to the hard drive, fix some little errors but it is ok. Also checked with Hard Disk Sentinel Pro, which showed that the HDD was in a perfect status. Any ideas to fix the boot sector and keep my install just how it was? I don't want to format my drive, but I know that's the easier solution.

My specs are:
Athlon X2 250
MSI 990-GA55
8GB RAM DDR3 1866
Nvidia GT 430
WD 500GB (the W10 drive)
Samsung 1TB

Thank you for reading.

RaikkoX

Commendable
Mar 12, 2016

I did, with no good results. The reinstall thing was the last one I wanted to do, cause I just don't want to format haha, I can access my files and I've made a backup of 'em.

RaikkoX

Commendable
Mar 12, 2016
Sorry for the double post. But after 4 days I gave up. I need my PC working so I'm going to restablish Windows. And if that doesn't work, will format and do a clean install. Thank you so much for your replies.

Please, any mod will be kind enough to close this thread? Thank you.