Problem: System Error - Shutdown After Installing 2000

I recently installed Windows 2000 on my P.C.
Processing is REAL slow - memory doesn't appear to be
utilized correctly.

Also, when I access the Internet, I get an error message:
System Error.... Shutdown.

Any ideas?

Thx.

Is your hardware compliant in www.microsoft.com/HCL, what other apps are
installed, has it always been REAL slow, do you have antivirus software
installed and is it up to date, has it ever worked properly, do all your
devices install properly? What do your event logs look like?

--
Elijah Landreth [MSFT]
Enterprise Platform Support