problem to send a fax with several pages with excel

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

hello,
I have a litlle problem when I want to fax a document with several pages in
Excel 2003 on XP home edition.
The modem fax is on our server which runs small business server 2003.
The clients on the netware are on xp home edition.
This fax is ok.

When I print only one page on the shared fax, there is no problem !

When I select 2 pages to send, Excel ask me the phone number for the first
page,
I select the contact in outlook 2003.
When I click ok, he ask me again to select the destination for the second
page which is on the same document !
If I select again the same contact, I have 2 fax which are sent of course !

I don't find anything in the control panel on the fax or in the fax console
management etc... which could solve my problem .

In excel, I don't find anything too.

Is somebody in the same case and could help me ?

Thanks a lot to answer me.

Try faxing as an attachment from Outlook.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]