Question Problem w/ Outlook EMail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2022
I am new to this Forum and this is my first post so please take it easy on me. I am having a problem with the Outlook email program (web based free version) that I am using. This morning I accessed my email and the first email I tried to send was pushed into the Drafts folder and I get some sort of message telling me that I have to verify my email and that "We are loading a verification puzzle" which BTW never loads. I have tried to go into the Drafts folder and send the email from there but I keep getting the same song & dance from Outlook. I have had this email account for over a year and I verified it when I first started the account so I am puzzled as to what is going on. My initial thought was that this is Microsoft up to their usual nonsense and that I would just open another email account and move on but I am annoyed over this and want to beat Microsoft at their own game. I am attaching a screen grab of the message they sent me so any input will be appreciated. Thanks.
* Apologies to anyone who has read this and is looking for a screen grab. Apparently, I can't figure out how to insert a screen grab :-( *

Ralston18

Titan
Seconding @rgd1101.

In addition, I believe that what you downloaded is not a legitimate Microsoft/Outlook product.

What website did you go to to get that "web based free version "?

URL/website? Link?

And look for screen capture or print screen utilities in order to highlight and select a full or partial screen image.

FYI:

Screenshots

If that does not work, then google "Windows screenshots" for other possible means.

Aug 18, 2022
I also just realized I have a problem I didn't know I had. I have signed up to contribute to a couple of web sites (1 a HiFi web site and 2 a car racing web site). Both web sites sent out a confirmation message for me to confirm my email address on the web site. I got so wrapped up in this email BS that Microsoft started that I forgot to confirm my email address for the two web sites. When I went to my Outlook email account neither of the confirmation emails were there despite the fact that I know they were sent which means that Outlook is blocking messages from both web sites which I know for a fact happens a lot with Outlook. Microsoft just loves to appoint itself Judge, Jury, and Executioner and they need to be slapped down but hard!

I don't have time to mess around with Outlook and all of the BS associated with it and Microsoft so I need someone here to DM me the steps I need to take to hack the Outlook servers and whitelist the two web sites I am trying to sign up for. If no one here on this site knows how to do this (and if you say you don't you are lying) then I know people who for the right amount of money will do it for me and they sometimes aren't too careful about what they might leave behind . . .

I need someone here to DM me the steps I need to take to hack the Outlook servers and whitelist the two web sites I am trying to sign up for. If no one here on this site knows how to do this (and if you say you don't you are lying) then I know people who for the right amount of money will do it for me and they sometimes aren't too careful about what they might leave behind . . .

And with that we're done here. We do NOT in ANY way support hacking/cracking.

Reactions: Ralston18
Status
Not open for further replies.