Problem while installing android x86

boliche.boliche

Prominent
Aug 19, 2017
Hi. I just bought a Lenovo Miix 320 tablet and want to run android x86 on a dedicated partition. But when I get to the installing menu, it looks like this http://
I'm using the usb-unetbooting method. Input works, but text is impossible to read, and I dont want to overwrite the preinstalled windows 10. I've tried 7.1 and 4.4 versions of android x86 and none of them worked. Thank you.

Solution
You do know that these "Android-x86" distributions are not official, and not supported - they are sewn together by guys like you, and they work on the hardware they have for testing. Obviously the Linux kernel used in these distributions does not support your Miix' graphic card. You better go to their support forums, and see what hardware is supported.

Bottom line - if you want Android tablet, get an Android tablet.
You do know that these "Android-x86" distributions are not official, and not supported - they are sewn together by guys like you, and they work on the hardware they have for testing. Obviously the Linux kernel used in these distributions does not support your Miix' graphic card. You better go to their support forums, and see what hardware is supported.

Bottom line - if you want Android tablet, get an Android tablet.

Solution