[SOLVED] Problem whit H61M-DS2

Dec 28, 2018
I am having a problem with my pc, the bios does not enter, it does not start, I will leave a short video of 50 seconds to see the problem.

SPECS:

-i7 3770 : Old
-8GB RAM mark Vision: Old
-PSU 500W : New
-GTX 1060 : New
-MOBO H61m-DS2 : New

I had the PC saved several years and I decided to restore it already bought several things and I always find an error the last thing I bought was the motherboard and things went well until a while ago that happens to him and it starts to work but when I turn it off and I turn on after a while it gets like this, but now it's stuck and it does not want to work.

[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-e_7JCsoW0&feature=youtu.be"][/video]

I leave the video because my English is not very good

Solution
Soluction:

Reading from there I found that I had to enter the automatic recovery of the bios, this I did:

- Turning off the psu switch for 10 seconds.
-then I press the ignition button on the tower while I put the psu's switch on again.
I turn on the psu switcher and release the button on the tower as fast as possible at the same time when I turn on the board.
-I turn on the psu and the pc again and can enter the BIOS.
Dec 28, 2018

Thank you for the quick response,

The installation of windows on that motherboard was from 0, i have removed the battery for 10 minutes, even last night I was playing a bit on the PC and today woke up like this, I removed hard drives and gpu but now does something similar just does not present the options that make the different keys to start the pc, only goes directly to the blue screen that is shown in the video.

Then it can be RAM?

Dec 28, 2018
Soluction:

Reading from there I found that I had to enter the automatic recovery of the bios, this I did:

- Turning off the psu switch for 10 seconds.
-then I press the ignition button on the tower while I put the psu's switch on again.
I turn on the psu switcher and release the button on the tower as fast as possible at the same time when I turn on the board.
-I turn on the psu and the pc again and can enter the BIOS.

Solution
It's better if you can find another RAM card and try with it... and same thing for the PSU. You getting the same screen even after removing the graphic card right? which means GPU is out of the question.... it's working properly. At this moment i cant tell much about the CPU without going through the process that i mentioned above.

Tell us if anything happened!