Question Problem with bios

Jul 31, 2019
let me explain how it happen. First of all i bought ryzen 5 3600x ,1x16 gb corsair vegance 3000mhz cl15, aourus elite x570. Everything fine . I put my xmp profile to 3000mhz and it work, but after i wanted to play on bluestacks and it says me to activate virtualization . I activated but when i go into windows it shows me dezactivated and after that it dezactivated and my xmp profile . when i tryed only put xmp profile it didnt work still work on 2133 mhz.When i reenter into bios it shows me xmp disabled . i renable it but nothing happens. I tryed everything clear cmos . update bios (from f3 to f4g) nothing it works . Any solutions?

DMAN999

Dignified
Ambassador
I would Clear the CMOS.
Look at page 23 of your Manual for CLR_CMOS Jumper location.
Turn PC Off, unplug PSU, hold Power Button for 30 seconds, then use a flat screw driver to touch both CLR_CMOS pins for at least 10 seconds.
Then enter the BIOS and set Optimized Defaults.
Then I would update to BIOS F4i.
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X570-AORUS-ELITE-rev-10/support#support-dl-bios
Then CLR_CMOS and set Optimized Defaults again and reboot.
Then try changing BIOS settings as needed.

Jul 31, 2019
I would Clear the CMOS.
Look at page 23 of your Manual for CLR_CMOS Jumper location.
Turn PC Off, unplug PSU, hold Power Button for 30 seconds, then use a flat screw driver to touch both CLR_CMOS pins for at least 10 seconds.
Then enter the BIOS and set Optimized Defaults.
Then I would update to BIOS F4i.
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X570-AORUS-ELITE-rev-10/support#support-dl-bios
Then CLR_CMOS and set Optimized Defaults again and reboot.
Then try changing BIOS settings as needed.
I already did all this things .It not helped me. Not to f4i cuz that apear today. but i updated it.

DMAN999

Dignified
Ambassador
Jul 31, 2019
Aug 1, 2019
let me explain how it happen. First of all i bought ryzen 5 3600x ,1x16 gb corsair vegance 3000mhz cl15, aourus elite x570. Everything fine . I put my xmp profile to 3000mhz and it work, but after i wanted to play on bluestacks and it says me to activate virtualization . I activated but when i go into windows it shows me dezactivated and after that it dezactivated and my xmp profile . when i tryed only put xmp profile it didnt work still work on 2133 mhz.When i reenter into bios it shows me xmp disabled . i renable it but nothing happens. I tryed everything clear cmos . update bios (from f3 to f4g) nothing it works . Any solutions?

I'm having the exact same issue, though my motherboard is a Gigabyte Aorus x470 Gaming Wifi 5, I accidently set my ram speeds too high in Ryzen Master, forgot it counted the clock speed for just one stick not both and now whenever I try to change bios settings regardless if its just a change to the xmp profile or even adjusting fans the pc will not post. I end up having to clear cmos and so then the changes get reset, if I leave everything alone it boots up just fine. I wonder if this is a bios issue or if I might have fried my ram... hoping the former...

Jul 31, 2019
I fix it somehow ,but not exactly . When I enter into bios advance settings it keep reseting ,but now I tryed to seet xmp profile on easy mode and it fix it .Im good i think ,but I want to activate to, svm and i cant do that in easy mode

Last edited: