problem with boot crash after using antimalware software

DubleAX

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2012
hello there [by the way sorry for bad english if i have typing or grammar mistakes]
ive had a problem with my computer as i downloaded a game of the internet and after instaliing it gave me a poping website every half a minute with stupid ads and sometimes with bad disgusting ones [laserverdenia or something]
i used all kinds of antivirus scans to remove it and it did not stop and afterwards i saw that there was a topic that sugested using spyhunter to remove it
after using it to scan computer it asked me to restart and since then the computer doesnt boot
it gives me a gigabye starting screen and then give me a code list like said in this sites topic
https://superuser.com/questions/403003/how-can-i-get-around-this-boot-crash
i wanted to ask what should i do because i tried the thing wroten in the comments and didnt work
[pressing e on windows 7/vista option doesnt do nothing]
i wanted to know if can somebody help with the problem and if it can be solved without formating the computer
by the way i have a brought windows 7 disk and even with it inserted nothing happens and i cant enter save mode

DubleAX

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2012

what is the virues then problem with the stupid poping things or the problem with booting the computer
i wanted to ask if its the second answer how do i do full reinstall the problem i guess i have the virueses on the hardrive and i cant boot it when i pres f12 after restarting the computer it gives me the same recalculating checksums code thingy and then gives me the menu with windows loader options