Question Problem with boot (windows 10)

Sep 19, 2020
Good morning
I got issue with my comp. Three days ago I've put my computer on, and it started and after few seconds it stopped, and restarted again, but after restart it went into Bios screen with message

"Please enter setup to recover settings
After setting an Intel Optane Memory or the Raid configuration was build, SATA mode selection must be changed to Raid mode to avoid unknown issue,
If OS was previously installed as AHCI, set SATA mode to AHCI in Bios, press F1....
Everything is setup as it should, I got SATA in AHCI mode so I dont know where it message comes from since I checked Bios couple of times and settings are correct.

My comp specification
ASUS Rog x299 STRIX XE
9900X
2*2080TI EVGA
Samsung 970 M2
Windows 10 20H2

Since then I updated Bios to new version, I got RAID on two SSD's and I got Samsung970 M2 for boot. When I put comp on it cannot boot, I have to reset couple of times to boot into Bios (there's a message E2 on the display).
Windows 10 20H"2 works normally right now , but when I'll turn off my comp it's not gonna boot on the next day.
What is it??
Help greatly appreciated.

Colif

Win 11 Master
After setting an Intel Optane Memory or the Raid configuration was build, SATA mode selection must be changed to Raid mode to avoid unknown issue,
If OS was previously installed as AHCI, set SATA mode to AHCI in Bios, press F1....
that is a bios message, since win 10 wouldn't tell you to press F1 to go into setup (bios)

try replacing CMOS battery, its possible it is losing settings each time you shut PC off.

Sep 19, 2020
that is a bios message, since win 10 wouldn't tell you to press F1 to go into setup (bios)

try replacing CMOS battery, its possible it is losing settings each time you shut PC off.
and I think you're right. it's only reasonabe explanation since I couldn't find any other errors