Question Problem with colors - Quatro P2000

May 23, 2019
Hi, I've just bought Nvidia Quatro 2000 graphics card and colors on my monitor are wrong. I tried monitor settings, I tried windows color correction and nvidia control panel to setup colors as well, but nothing works. Colors are just too intense, letters are hard to read. I use display port - HDMI cable between computer and monitor. Any tips how to set colors rirgt? Thanks.

May 23, 2019
When I adjust saturation/brightness/contrast/gamma of course there are changes, but it never looks right. White is not white, it is still doo dark or bright. I played with all the settings, but I just cant get even close where it should be. Like something from the very begining is wrong and these basic controls just cant fix it. Letters looks like s**t, even after I've run that windows tool for it multiple times, but no improvement :/

AllanGH

Commendable
Mar 10, 2019
You might want to do that, then, just to make certain that you don't have conflicting artifacts left over from the last driver installation. I don't use windows, but the methodology is trusted by people here that I consider to be on top of their game, so I have no reservation in giving you their recommendation.

May 23, 2019
You might want to do that, then, just to make certain that you don't have conflicting artifacts left over from the last driver installation. I don't use windows, but the methodology is trusted by people here that I consider to be on top of their game, so I have no reservation in giving you their recommendation.
thx for suggestion, I´ll try it later in the evening and tell you if it worked. thanks!

I´ve also found this tip on the internet in the meantime... https://pcmonitors.info/articles/correcting-hdmi-colour-on-nvidia-and-amd-gpus/ Gonna try to setup custom resolution, hopefully something will work

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS