• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Problem with darkflash dr12 pro fans

Jun 15, 2020
Hi,
So i bought the 6pack kit of darkflash dr12 pro rgb fans and I connected all 6 fans to the hub, in order, so from 1-6 (there are 8 connection points), then I connected the hub, which is molex to my power supply, so the hub is powered, ass well as the fans, but when I turn on my pc, the fans start spinning, but the LED's doesn't turn on. There also is a mobo sync port, but this cable has a 5v, 3pin connection and my motherboard only has a 4pin connector. Is it necessary to connect this cable to be able to turn on the LED's or is there something else I am missing or doing wrong?

jorendebruyne

Commendable
May 20, 2018
Hi

I also got these fans, but I don't have the issue you discribe...

I have connected 4 fans to the hub and the hub with molex.
Faulty hub? Since the fans spin, i can't really see an other problem. You tried the remote control?

I don't have the right Mobo connector. I just don't have it attached.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS