Question Problem with Debug Lights, Blue Screen, and Ethernet

Dec 2, 2021
Hello, I built a PC around a year ago and all of a sudden the ethernet adapter I was using shut off and I get no internet connection. It has been repaired a bunch and still only says "Network" with a default IP instead of anything else. I have tried reinstalling drivers but the Intel 9260 and the PCI Encryptor drivers are not starting, Code 10 for the Intel and Code 28 for the Encryptor. I have also tried resetting some ports but still nothing. Not only has this made it impossible to connect to ethernet or internet, but now when I start my PC the debug lights for the CPU stays on without booting, it eventually goes to the GPU debug light, then off and on again results in a blue screen, and then turning it on after 5 times starts the PC. Is there any specific piece of hardware that could be at fault and what would I do to fix?

Parts:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hYFsyk

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Thermaltake Smart PSU...that's something I'd never have anywhere near my system(s). As for your platform, have you tried checking to see if your motherboard is pending any BIOS updates? If you have a number of BIOS updates pending, gradually work your way to the latest version as opposed to jumping to the latest.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by this;
It has been repaired a bunch and still only says "Network" with a default IP instead of anything else.
Do you mean repair installing the drivers of the board's NIC/WiFi adapter?

You might want to also source a donor PSU from a friend or neighbor who owns a reliably build PSU and can deliver at least 650W of power to the entire system.

Dec 2, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Thermaltake Smart PSU...that's something I'd never have anywhere near my system(s). As for your platform, have you tried checking to see if your motherboard is pending any BIOS updates? If you have a number of BIOS updates pending, gradually work your way to the latest version as opposed to jumping to the latest.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by this;
It has been repaired a bunch and still only says "Network" with a default IP instead of anything else.
Do you mean repair installing the drivers of the board's NIC/WiFi adapter?

You might want to also source a donor PSU from a friend or neighbor who owns a reliably build PSU and can deliver at least 650W of power to the entire system.

So you would recommend downloading new versions of BIOS one by one on a separate drive and see if that works?

I should've clarified but by "re-pairing" I meant the powerline adapter I am using for ethernet. In terms of the failing Intel 9260 driver, I have disabled and tried to enable the driver, as well as uninstalling the driver and restarting the PC. When I try to enable the driver my device manager crashes and reinstalling the driver I have on the PC doesn't seem to work either. Is my best bet installing the driver on a separate USB and downloading it on my failing one? Do you think that is the cause of the wireless AND ethernet connections failing?

Also Im glad you pointed out that my PSU isn't good quality, is that something I can just replace with a new higher end unit?

Thanks for the reply.