Hello,

My question is can I change dedicated video memory? There is:

Total avaible memory: 256mb
Dedicated video memory: 0
Systsm video memory: 64mb
System shared memory: 192
My graphic card is so old:
Intel 82945g express chipset family wddm 1.0
Can I switch system video memory to dedicated?

Thanks!

Solution
you can 'spoof' dedicated memory using windows. this allows you to trick some games into installing.

Dedicated Memory Reporting
The graphics driver now reports some amount of fictitious “dedicated” graphics memory to the operating system (128MB by default) to work around applications issues in a number of games. These games incorrectly look for some amount of “dedicated” graphics memory because they weren’t coded with the unified memory architecture for processor graphics. The amount reported can be modified or disabled if desired by changing the following registry value:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Intel\GMM
create a REG_DWORD value named “DedicatedSegmentSize”. The value is interpreted as number of MB to report (0-512MB). A value of...

SoggyTissue

Estimable
Jun 27, 2017
you can 'spoof' dedicated memory using windows. this allows you to trick some games into installing.

Dedicated Memory Reporting
The graphics driver now reports some amount of fictitious “dedicated” graphics memory to the operating system (128MB by default) to work around applications issues in a number of games. These games incorrectly look for some amount of “dedicated” graphics memory because they weren’t coded with the unified memory architecture for processor graphics. The amount reported can be modified or disabled if desired by changing the following registry value:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Intel\GMM
create a REG_DWORD value named “DedicatedSegmentSize”. The value is interpreted as number of MB to report (0-512MB). A value of 0 disables reporting the dummy memory segment. If the registry key/value is not found, the driver will report the default 128MB.

as reported by intel.

Solution

blab.boy.65

Prominent
Oct 21, 2017

Ok, I will try☺