Question Problem with dedicated video memory

XGYT26

Reputable
Mar 20, 2020
Hi there, me and my brother both have a amd laptop with r4 graphics. He has the laptop with amd Pro a4-3350b apu with Radeon r4 graphics (512mb) and his r4 driver date is 21.03.2017. I have my laptop with amd pro a4-4350b 5 compute cores 2c+3g with r4 graphics (128mb) my driver's are upto date. And btw there's a huge difference in applications his laptop ran a game with 60fps performance while my lap strrugles even to open the game. Also my editing softwares run very slow.Is this the problem with the dedicated vram? Should i downgrade to 2017 version to get 512mb?? And btw we both have 4gb sodimm ram

XGYT26

Reputable
Mar 20, 2020
Hard to say anything on such little information. Let's get complete specs of both laptops (including model) the exact software, settings, and the game referred to, with exact FPS.
Sorry i was just asking if i could increase my dedicated gpu. He has lenovo e41-15 and i have lenovo e41-25 , i mentioned the proccesors above. I played wwe 2k15 on his laptop it was very fast I didn't see any lag it was running on medium settings. When i tried the game onnmy lap it lagged and stutters even on the lowest settings which is unplayable. Also my adobe after effects previews are very slow it says 256mb vram is required but i have only 128mb. How can i increase my dedicated gpu memory to 512 like his laptop?

Zoel.fahmi

Upstanding
Dec 27, 2019
Sorry i was just asking if i could increase my dedicated gpu. He has lenovo e41-15 and i have lenovo e41-25 , i mentioned the proccesors above. I played wwe 2k15 on his laptop it was very fast I didn't see any lag it was running on medium settings. When i tried the game onnmy lap it lagged and stutters even on the lowest settings which is unplayable. Also my adobe after effects previews are very slow it says 256mb vram is required but i have only 128mb. How can i increase my dedicated gpu memory to 512 like his laptop?
not sure about increasing vram
But you can check on BIOS setting