Problem with digital camera media card...

I have a problem with my sony digital camera. I lend the camera to a friend
whom accidently deleted the photos on the 256MB media card. -Is there any
software to recover the data from the card, some kind of program like PC
Inspector file recovery (which is use to recover data from formated hard
drives or deleted files from a HD), if there is any, where can i download it
or what is the complete name of the program.
Thanks for all.
Ramiro

>I have a problem with my sony digital camera. I lend the camera to a friend
>whom accidently deleted the photos on the 256MB media card. -Is there any
>software to recover the data from the card, some kind of program like PC
>Inspector file recovery (which is use to recover data from formated hard
>drives or deleted files from a HD), if there is any, where can i download it
>or what is the complete name of the program.
>Thanks for all.
>Ramiro

Yeah, drive/CD recovery software can get that sometimes. The free
trials attempt to find the files. If they find something, based on
what info they give you, you decide whether or not to buy the
software. Google should find many programs to try.