Problem with Dimension 8400 and D-Link wireless

Hi there!

I mounted a D-Link DWL-520+ wireless networkcard (PCI) in my new
Dimension 8400 with XP pro SP1. It works flawlessly, except it seem to
make the Dell not shutting down cleanly and gives a blue-screen
message:

***Hardware Malfunction
Call your hardware vendor for support
NMI: Parity check / Memory Parity Error
***The System has Halted***

I then have to power down using the power-button.

D-link seems to recognize this problem with Compaq, but nothing about
Dell:

http://support.dlink.com/faq/view.asp?prod_id=1237&question=DWL-520+

I wrote Dell support who doesn't know about a problem with this
combination, but the 8400 is fairly new so I guess they should be
given some slack...

If anybody have this combination to work please let me know!

--
Ola Hellströmer

Definate driver error. Wait for an updated driver from D-Link

--
dhsa