[SOLVED] Problem with DRAM, no signal, ez debug leds.

Apr 27, 2021
Specs:
MB: MSI B150M PRO-VDH (MS-7982)
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700
GP: AMD Radeon R9 380 Series 2GB
RAM: 2 BALLISTIX SPORT, DDR4 , 8GB, 2400MHz, 1.2V

Hello everyone!
So I turned on my pc and the screen said "no signal" and the EZ Debug Led was switching between DRAM and CPU.
My rams were placed in slot 2 and 4 as the mb manual says.
I went to a trusted pc repairing company and they didn't spot anything apart from some dust, which they cleaned up and changed the cpu paste.
When I got the tower back, I found out that only 1 ram was working. As a fool that I am, I thought for some reason it was the RAM stick and bought a new pair Vengeance DDR4, 2x8GB, 2400MHz.|
Today the new RAMs arrived and when I installed them at 2 & 4 slot the no signal" and the EZ Debug Led came back.
Then tried all the slots with one ram only to find out that my 3 & 4 slot don't work at all.
I upgraded the BIOS to the latest version and still nothing. Enabled the XMP and still nothing.
Tried with the 2 new RAMS at slot 1 & 2 and the pc booted but windows found that there was a problem during boot so I just turned it off and left only 1 stick at 2nd slot.
I saw that it might be caused by CPU pins being bent but I don't really wanna check the CPU my self. Any other idea what it might be?
Thank you for your time.

Solution
If your computer was working normally , then the ram problem surfaced I doubt your cpu pins would be bent. You can try and remove the motherboard battery, after unplugging the computer, for 15 minutes then replacing it to see if the motherboard resets itself. You can also try cleaning out the offending ram slots again. If this is unsuccessful then you could get a single 2400mhz 16gb ramstick, but it will only perform at single channel.
If your computer was working normally , then the ram problem surfaced I doubt your cpu pins would be bent. You can try and remove the motherboard battery, after unplugging the computer, for 15 minutes then replacing it to see if the motherboard resets itself. You can also try cleaning out the offending ram slots again. If this is unsuccessful then you could get a single 2400mhz 16gb ramstick, but it will only perform at single channel.

Solution