Question Problem with driver update RX570 (WHAT THE H IS HAPPENING??? )

Feb 4, 2021
well, i decided to update my driver then i used amd software and it was all going well until, he stop and said that windows update blocked him, well ok but he restarted my pc anyway, when it restarted i perceive a redshift in some of the white things in my screen, it´s very strange, because it´s not in everything, so i thought maybe this driver don´t work with my windows that is not the latest version, so i updated windows, it seems to solved the problem, but somehow it came back and all is redshift again, so i go amd software again and it says it has a new driver, so i thought "well let´s try this ", nop same problem, i don´t know if is my wiondows if it is this new drivers, or some thing like just please someone have any idea what this is ???? or how can i solve

Feb 4, 2021
Just solved, there is an option of personalized color in this new drivers that comes activated, it´s just deativate them hahahahaaha so if anyone had the same problem is just this, i almost craked my mind trying to figure why the h was somethings with this redshift and other not

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS