Jun 24, 2021
Hi, Hope you guys doing well today
I have a problem with my Mobo. When I install the second ram slot. My PC won't boot. When I install dual channel ram, My PC won't boot too. When I install the first slot, it worked. The sign of my Mobo is in the EZ debug light, the PCU light is turn on. I knew that the problem is the either Mobo or else. Is Anyone can solve the problem? Thank you..

jay32267

Glorious
Usually...if you can't get any sticks of RAM to work in a specific slot...it's a motherboard problem.
However...if you are only doing this with two sticks...it's possible that there isn't anything wrong with the slot...and those two sticks...suddenly won't work together. I don't find this all that common....but I've come across it.
Did these two sticks ever work together?
I might try a new set of two sticks before I replaced the MB.

Jun 24, 2021
Usually...if you can't get any sticks of RAM to work in a specific slot...it's a motherboard problem.
However...if you are only doing this with two sticks...it's possible that there isn't anything wrong with the slot...and those two sticks...suddenly won't work together. I don't find this all that common....but I've come across it.
Did these two sticks ever work together?
I might try a new set of two sticks before I replaced the MB.
Thanks for the reply, m8. Yeah, yesterday, Both of em worked. Anyway, when I Install both of em today, my MB make some short electrical. Sound bad, but my PC performance is well as yesterday.

ASK THE COMMUNITY