[SOLVED] Problem with dual monitor

Nov 2, 2020
When both monitors are connected with my graphics card monitors don't work properly, but when I unplug one of them second monitor works normally. Watch the video

Last edited:
Solution
Safe mode only detects main monitor but second monitor works😂 (main monitor is just black with 'no signal' sign). How is this possible?
Because of the display setup. Check your display settings and make sure both displays are recognized. Also, swap the main display's cable with another one--it can be a bad/intermittent/whatever cable issue as well.
Nov 2, 2020
please describe: monitors won't work properly
When I turn on pc, there is windows loading screen on my second monitor, but when there should appear the login screen monitor turns black I can move the cursor on my second monitor but it is black, I can't see anything except the cursor.
another monitor (my main monitor)is just black with a sign-"no signal". When I unplug one of the other works normally.

If I set my main monitor's refresh rate below 60hz and restart computer my second monitor works normally, then I can use both monitors, but until shut down I must set my main monitor's refresh rate below 60hz because use second monitor to log in in windows, then I can use both monitors.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020
Check your display settings--sounds like you have something set out of range. You can also try booting up in a safe mode and see if both show there.
Safe mode only detects main monitor but second monitor works😂 (main monitor is just black with 'no signal' sign). How is this possible?

Because of the display setup. Check your display settings and make sure both displays are recognized. Also, swap the main display's cable with another one--it can be a bad/intermittent/whatever cable issue as well.

Solution