Question Problem with fan RPM

kris-x-man

Reputable
Mar 20, 2018
I have a problem with fan rpm. I am using fx 8350 octa core 4.2ghz processor rx 590 8gb ddr5 h500 nzxt case and x42 kraken x water cooling .I have this problem earlier but it fixed itself magically and didnt come back until 20 days ago.The pc is silent but when i turn on even the worst game its becomes extremely loud like u cant bear it .On the nzxt software everything is put on silent also 20 days ago i put the fans on silent mode even in bios settings and that fixed the problem for like 20 days tops . My kraken fan speed is 0 rpm and the kraken x pump speed its over 2300 without doing anything.I dont know if its the gpu or cpu fan but 90 precent is the gpu.Dont answer me with thats the graphics card its normal to be that loud cuz for a long time of period it fixed itself and worked percectly quiet even if gaming more than 9 hours straight of apex legends

kris-x-man

Reputable
Mar 20, 2018
Make and model of your PSU in your system specs? Age of the PSU? What is the make and model of your motherboard and what version of BIOS are you currently on?
I just found out its not the kraken the fans on the rx590 on the normal temp of the 590 which is from 77 to 82 they go to 4000rpm.I dont know if i should make the graphic for the fans to dont work above 60 precent

kris-x-man

Reputable
Mar 20, 2018
Make and model of your PSU in your system specs? Age of the PSU? What is the make and model of your motherboard and what version of BIOS are you currently on?
Also when i turn on the pc if its on manual fan spinning even on perfect temperature 35 to 40 degrees the fans are not going lower than 1900rpm
If i put it on 0 rpm(automatic) when i play video or open chrome goes from 0 to 1900 19000 to 0