Question problem with finding onboard graphics driver for my old vaio laptop

May 11, 2020
I have an old VAIO laptop. The exact product name as it mentioned in the back of laptop is "VPCEG34FX". it has following specs(i found using cpu-z):
cpu = Intel Core i5 2450M
gpu = Intel HD Graphics 3000

My laptop doesn't have a dedicated graphics card and only have this onboard card. when i am using Linux, there is no problem and everything works fine(for example i use Blender for making 3D graphics). But in windows i have failed finding a driver for this gpu and it's been several years since i changed it's Windows from 7 to 10 that i haven't find any solution. For example when i install and open Blender in Windows 10 it shows the following message:

Warning! OpenGL core profile not available.
Warning! Ignoring untested OpenGL context profile mask bits.Warning! OpenGL core profile not available.
Warning! Ignoring untested OpenGL context profile mask bits.Win32 Error# (3221692565): The specified OpenGL version and feature set are either invalid or not supported.

Also when i open Photoshop it pops up a dialogue that says i can't use some feature that are mostly the features related to 3D. The easy solution for me in the past years was to simply use Linux for my everyday tasks but now i need to use Windows and i am exhausted trying to find solution. I will be really thankful if someone helps me because now i'am so desperate.

TRENDING THREADS