Question Problem with GPU & Realbench - Help

katulen

Reputable
Apr 22, 2019
Hi all.

Yesterday I started having weird issues with Realbench & GPU all together.

First, all of the sudden MSI Afterburner couldnt detect my GPU - happened as I was on the PC.

I tryid removing drivers using DDU (also from safemode) and re-installing drivers. I fixed the issue of Afterburner not detecting my GPU by installing 2nd newest GPU driver.

Next, I am getting weird error using Realbench stresstest. As I start the text, it opens the Luxmark part, and in the text field it says "OpenCL Error: clBuildProgram(-9999)" popping up in Luxmark ( see picture: https://gyazo.com/c92c6a17f403317d9059de2e47efcc5f ). The CPU part of the benchmark seem to go fine, but the Luxmark part doesnt do anything.

I have tryid following:
  • Re-install GPU drivers
  • Reseated the GPU
  • Re-installed Realbench
  • Ran "sfc /scannow" - which did find corrupted files and repaired them successfully

Don't know what to try next.
Hope you guys can help.

Thanks in advance.

katulen

Reputable
Apr 22, 2019
Okay, I think it might be time to a re-install of Windows 10.

My system is acting really weird after all this overclocking :'D.
I tryid for the 5th time to re-install GPU drivers. I installed the newest one this time (the one that didnt work for afterburner previously), and it seem to have fixed the Realbench issue and Afterburner does detect my GPU as well.

Could it have been the "sfc /scannow" that had fixed the corrupted files, and sorted the issue for me or?
And also, after a sfc scan is done, is there anything else I should do in order to fix those corrupted files, or is it done?