[SOLVED] Problem with GPU when playing game become pixelated and restarts the system

RiCaRoS

Reputable
Sep 27, 2015
Everytime i try to play a game my PC starts to freez and my screen become Pixelate and after that i should restart my computer by pressing the button and sometimes it restarts itself i tried to monitor gpu tempreture but its normal I don't know what happend ...

My Graphic card is : Nvidia GTX 580 1/5gb Cpu : i5 2400

Here are some pictures that i took

PCjuE.jpg

Ie6lt.jpg

Solution

I'd test another card to be sure or test this GPU in another rig, but it's very likely that the VRAM is failing, which would mean that the GPU is at the end of the road.

The only consolation I can give you is that after eight years of good service, you can now replace that GPU's performance by the RX 560 or the GTX 1050, both of which can be purchased for just over $100. And an RX 580, which is a massive upgrade, can be had for under $200 these days.

RiCaRoS

Reputable
Sep 27, 2015

I tried but didn't worked

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

I'd test another card to be sure or test this GPU in another rig, but it's very likely that the VRAM is failing, which would mean that the GPU is at the end of the road.

The only consolation I can give you is that after eight years of good service, you can now replace that GPU's performance by the RX 560 or the GTX 1050, both of which can be purchased for just over $100. And an RX 580, which is a massive upgrade, can be had for under $200 these days.

Solution