Discussion Problem with hard disk

Dr imran

Honorable
Jun 10, 2014
Just bought my new hard disk 2tb segate. When i start steam on my pc i found my pc restarting itself. Disc space (in task manager) shoots to 100%. I already had same problem before on my previous hard disk . My previous hard disk is not working any more, it is damaged. It gives a mouse like sound too

I asked the shopkeeper to get new windows for me downloaded in my new hard disk
OK, lets this be clear. So u went home with this new HD with Windows, mount, boot, and Windows came right up, or did you go into a 30 minutes installation sequence?

Did this shop sold you the original PC, is the shop aware of the exact made/model they sold you? I ask because a pre-installed Windows want to boot with the exact hardware it's installed on.

Dr imran

Honorable
Jun 10, 2014
OK, lets this be clear. So u went home with this new HD with Windows, mount, boot, and Windows came right up, or did you go into a 30 minutes installation sequence?

Did this shop sold you the original PC, is the shop aware of the exact made/model they sold you? I ask because a pre-installed Windows want to boot with the exact hardware it's installed on.
I had to go with 30 min installation sequence ........ (I bought new hard disk and new windows 10 and than install it later on my pc)