Discussion Problem with hard disk

Dr imran

Reputable
Jun 10, 2014
Just bought my new hard disk 2tb segate. When i start steam on my pc i found my pc restarting itself. Disc space (in task manager) shoots to 100%. I already had same problem before on my previous hard disk . My previous hard disk is not working any more, it is damaged. It gives a mouse like sound too

I asked the shopkeeper to get new windows for me downloaded in my new hard disk
OK, lets this be clear. So u went home with this new HD with Windows, mount, boot, and Windows came right up, or did you go into a 30 minutes installation sequence?

Did this shop sold you the original PC, is the shop aware of the exact made/model they sold you? I ask because a pre-installed Windows want to boot with the exact hardware it's installed on.

Dr imran

Reputable
Jun 10, 2014
OK, lets this be clear. So u went home with this new HD with Windows, mount, boot, and Windows came right up, or did you go into a 30 minutes installation sequence?

Did this shop sold you the original PC, is the shop aware of the exact made/model they sold you? I ask because a pre-installed Windows want to boot with the exact hardware it's installed on.
I had to go with 30 min installation sequence ........ (I bought new hard disk and new windows 10 and than install it later on my pc)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS