Problem with heat and airflow

Tomislav_5

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
Hello everyone. Im sorry if Im posting this under the wrong category, Im new here :D

About a month ago I build a new budget PC for gaming and Im having a heat problem. Whenever Im playing graphicaly demanding games like The Witcher 3 or whatever game where the GPU usage gets to 100% the top my PC case gets warm after 10 to 15 minutes and after 1 hour or less it gets hot. Not the whole top, but just the back top where ussualy the PSU is located if its mounted on the top. My PSU is mounted in the bottom facing down. This only happens when the GPU is at 100 % and i think the hot air is heating up my CPU because the stock fan then starts to run faster and louder.

Im using afterburner with RivaTunerStatistics to monitor the temperatures and the temps are, according to other forums, fine. GPU temperatures under load is 75C while on idle its 33C, and the CPU is at 65C max, sometimes it goes to 67 for a second but then it goes down to 65, 63, while on idle its 37C. Im running on a stock CPU fan. It really worries me and Im not exactly sure what to do. The problem could be airflow, but i have two case fans installed that came with the case, one intake fan in front, and one outake in the rear and I have no place in the case to mount new fans. Cable management is good and they dont discrupt the airflow. Could getting a aftermarket cooler for my CPU solve the problem or is it normal for a case to heat up on 100% load and I shouldnt worry about it?

Here are my specs:
-Zalman Z1 case, USB3.0 black, 2x120mm
-MSI GF GTX 1060 6G OC, 6GB GDDR5, DX12 ( single fan )
-GIGABYTE GA-H110M-S2, INTEL H110, VGA, mATX GA-H110M
-Crucial DRAM 8GB DDR4 2133 MT/s (PC4-17000) CL15 SR
-Intel CPU Desktop Core i5-7500 (KabyLake,3.4GHz, 6MB,LGA1151) box
-460W, LC POWER Silent Giant GREEN POWER LC6460GP3 V2.3, 140mm vent PSU

And here is the case: http://www.zalman.com/contents/products/view.html?no=97

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D