Sep 7, 2016
Hello,
MSI X470 Gaming plus max
Ryzen 5 5600x
XPG ddr4 3600 mhz 16 gb (8x2)
GTX 1050ti 4 gb
Ssoniq 650 w 80+ gold
SSD 480 gb Kingston

All parts are new except a gpu , i pack it up boot a sistem till bios and all works cool , and when i try to instal windows from usb or cd i try all option wich i saw and finde on internet that can help but nothing helped... My problem is i cant pass widows logo to start instalation for a windows 10 , its just starting logo apires circle start to show and my pc just restart and begine again to trying to boot again ... i try to fresh instal on one usb from official microsoft and one iso whit rufus and iso burn on cd and nothing help same things hapend its looks like something block instalation to start ... i try on other ssd , i try to instal sistem on new ssd on other pc and didnt help , i try everything turning off tmp 2.0 , try to turn off xmp profile , turn off secrurity boot , uefi / legacy all kinde of things but didnt help to pass logo to start instalation windows 10 ... Anyone mybe know what i need to do i rly try anything ...
I would appreciate your help, if anyone has an idea so I can install windows, thank you.
Sorry for my bad english
Cheers

Solution
so its obviously reading from USB and running the installer since you get the logo, so its something else

I would check ram as in 1st stage of the install, it only uses the RAM. it doesn't go anywhere near the ssd until it is half way through install.

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

I assume CPU isn't overclocked.
Maybe update bios on motherboard as well?

Win 10 install guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/

Colif

Win 11 Master
so its obviously reading from USB and running the installer since you get the logo, so its something else

I would check ram as in 1st stage of the install, it only uses the RAM. it doesn't go anywhere near the ssd until it is half way through install.

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

I assume CPU isn't overclocked.
Maybe update bios on motherboard as well?

Win 10 install guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/

Reactions: Drogy82
Solution

Drogy82

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2016
After checking ram stick one by one, it turned out that one stick was defective and it caused the installation to freeze, the stick was just unpacked but anyway one came defective, thanks again, my problem is solved ... cheers