Problem with iTunes version 5

Anyone have any install/run problems? Can't get new version to run...

bebop wrote:
> Anyone have any install/run problems? Can't get new version to run...

Here on the "microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support" newsgroup, we'd
like to direct you to your software's help web pages and faqs at:
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/windows/

Good luck!

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

I cannot get either ipod program or itunes program to run. I used the disc
and I downloaded from apple and the setup works on both and the programs
never appear. I turn off my anti virus. Spent one free hour on the phone with
the Apple help desk yeterday and he said the problem was with XP not with the
software.
since I am not the only one with this problem I hope someone here should
have some ideas. Most answers seem to be see apple--
bf