Question Problem with laptop, turn on but screen black

Dec 8, 2019
Did anyone on their laptop have their laptop turned on like a flashlight, cool a little noisier (irrelevant), or not take the picture immediately after x-on and off?
It's not a screen because I connected it to cables on my TV and my monitor.

I opened it, removed the frame, checked the hdd cables but nothing was fixed. The display / screen is not like I wrote before. When I turn it on, it goes off and it goes off normally, but I left it for a while, the problem arises ...
It started to bother me. There are no beeps. I opened my laptop, removed my hdd, ram, looked at the cables a bit, and again.
I have no one to borrow and no spare parts to see if it is ram, hdd or something. I most doubt the motherboard / graphics and ram and hdd and bios then just widows.

Star Laptop 2 years old, got a new one or with very little use, I have no warranty for sure, and I have a worth it because it is a laptop from the USA (model by Toshiba satellite c55).

Sorry for bad English

Lutfij

Titan
If your laptop can output to an external display via the HDMI cable then the issue is not with the laptop's onboard internal hardware but an issue with the display panel on the laptop. If the laptop doesn't power up, remove the battery, remove the sticks of ram and with the wall adapter disconnected, press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds.

Reconnect the ram and only the power adapter and try to power up the laptop.

Dec 8, 2019
Tnx for reply...Display is not problem, with HDMI and VGA on external display or TV, and not again picture....
I try almost every possible solution on the net and not get solution. After x start and shut laptop, get picture.
I try this solution with ram and only power adapter,
I'm not sure I think I'd try either

Dec 8, 2019
If your laptop can output to an external display via the HDMI cable then the issue is not with the laptop's onboard internal hardware but an issue with the display panel on the laptop. If the laptop doesn't power up, remove the battery, remove the sticks of ram and with the wall adapter disconnected, press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds.

Reconnect the ram and only the power adapter and try to power up the laptop.

I try but now working...And new Windows install

TRENDING THREADS