Problem with loading..something

Tottel

Honorable
Nov 14, 2013
Well, I did not know what I should call the thread..I have asked around in many places and lots of people and friends who are good at computers but no one has yet been able to figure out what my problem is about..

I was fixing on my website I'm working on (Built on Xenforo's CMS) then noticed that some site components wad loading slowly. I noticed later that it was due to the Facebook button not showing up for me. As it seems it works for everyone except me. You can see what I mean on laddad.net, below the news are social buttons, I can see G+ and Twitter but not Facebook. The same applies for the Facebook button in the "Share This Page" block.

Things I tried:

• Reboot (D'OH)
    Clear cache and cookies, and turn off all extensions. (Chrome is my default browser.)
    Tested in Firefox. (Newly installed)
    Tested in IE. (Only previously used towards Refueling Chrome.)
    Open site in a VM under Ubuntu. (It works without problems, so it's not my ISP or my IP.)
    Change DNS server on my IPv4.
    Turning off everything in the tray.
    Formatted for just over a week ago and have not installed any virus programs yet, so that's not it either.

PS. I noticed recently that this occurs not only at my site, it is the same on all the pages I tested that also uses Xenforo, which means that there may be a problem with my web server either..I guess.

Tottel

Honorable
Nov 14, 2013
Then why is this happening for only me and no one else? :p Noticed it's not only on Xenforo pages, it's on other pages as well. In Firefox it says in the bottom left corner "Transffering data blabla.." and that seems to be the part there's a problem with.

TRENDING THREADS