leon.maderic

Prominent
Nov 28, 2018
So my friends and I have been making our servers for a pretty long time now, and usually my friend would run a basic minecraft server because my modem has issues with port forwarding, not important now. We wanted to play Ptoject Ozone 3 which is a new modpack for minecraft, and since this modpack compared to the previous one eats up even more ram and system rescources I decided to take my old PC and put the server on there. Since my port forwarding wasn't working we decided to use Radmin VPN since it is the easiest solution. I managed to set the server up, and my friend can join, but every little while he just gets disconnected and it appears like there is no server. it isn't the server stopping all together, since I don't get kicked, and when I was playing with multiple friends only one of them gets kicked at a time, not both. If anyone has an idea how to fix this it would really help, thanks.

Solution
Why don't you ask for support from the vendor. This is not just a simple vpn that runs on your machines the traffic passes though the company data center. It could be a issue at that location rather than some issue with your machine. Even then they are running custom client software so it could be that also.
Why don't you ask for support from the vendor. This is not just a simple vpn that runs on your machines the traffic passes though the company data center. It could be a issue at that location rather than some issue with your machine. Even then they are running custom client software so it could be that also.

Solution
May 13, 2020
Ive been having the same problem, been playing skyfactory 4 and it disconnects every hour on the hour then i have to restart both the vpn and my mc world before it works again
Any advice would be appreciated thanks

RadminVPN v1.1.3969.3 for windows