Question Problem with mobile hotspot ?

May 23, 2022
My issue is this. If I close my mobile hotspot before computer or unplug USB wireless network, then Realtek can't find my hotspot anymore. I have been trying this: change hotspot name, recovery internet settings. Issue is probably mobiledata in roaming mode, then Realtek can't find hotspot, but this is so annoying issue and I hope someone has better, faster way to fix this. Sorry for bad English.

My issue is this. If I close my mobile hotspot before computer or unplug USB wireless network, then Realtek can't find my hotspot anymore. I have been trying this: change hotspot name, recovery internet settings. Issue is probably mobiledata in roaming mode, then Realtek can't find hotspot, but this is so annoying issue and I hope someone has better, faster way to fix this. Sorry for bad English.

Try to switch your hotspot from 2.4Ghz to 5Ghz and vice versa, some old Realtek device can only work with one frequency and not the other.

And when you are trying to fix the issue, make sure that you set your hotspot as Open (without password).