problem with mouse and keyboard freeze/lag/no response

radek118811

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017
Hi,

I have problem with my mouse and keyboard after upgrading my graphic card and monitor.

Problem description:
My mouse and keyboard hangs/freezes/do not response to any input when I:
- open up game full screen, in game menu mouse and keyboard freezes for 1 second
- when I ALT+TAB from full screen game to desktop mouse and keyboard freezes for 1 second (I cannot immediately ALT+TAB back to game, have to wait)
- when I change desktop resolution mouse and keyboard freezes for 1 second (after freeze I can hit "keep changes")
- when I change anything in sound device settings and hit OK/Accept mouse and keyboard freezes for 1 second
- when I start DOOM full screen at begging of the game/level I have a bit mouse and keyboard lag/freeze/0 response, my character is like floating around (e.g when I hit W (forward) movement is delayed, after releasing W player still moves forward, when I shoot its delayed after release LMB player still shots, this lag\freeze stops after few minutes like a 2-3 then I can play normally, sometimes it my reappear in middle of level for 2-3 seconds)
- when I open RAGE game I cannot aim with my mouse the menu labels, mouse cursor is inaccurate and isn't moving at slow mouse movement, same thing happens for menus when game is running (in game menus)
- ALT+TAB to desktop problem occurs for any 3D application when application is in full screen (e.g games, msi kombustor tests, UNIGINE benchmarks, when I play PUBG game full screen (windowed) I don't have lag/freeze/0 response when going to desktop)

Upgraded:
- monitor from BenQ g2220hd to AOC AGON AG271QG (desktop and games resolution 2560x1440)
- graphic card from MSI GTX 770 to MSI GTX Gaming X+ 1080
- G-SYNC is ON (when is OFF same problems occur)

Problems occurs also with GTX 770 and AOC AGON.
On old set up GTX 770 and benq 1920x1080 everything was working correctly for 4 years.

Other hardware parts:
- psu: fractal design newton 600W 80+ platinum
- mobo: asus z87-c (bios default, updated)
- i5-4670k (no OC)
- 1xSSD plextor 128GB, 1xWD 1TB
- ram 2x4gb crucial ballistix tactical

NVIDIA drivers: 385.69