problem with my gamepad

yashwanth sai

Reputable
Oct 17, 2014
i have bought a joypad when i connect it to my laptop, there comes the message that the usb device is not recognized.once again i have reinstalled and did it then also the usb device is not recognized.the usb port in laptop is 3.0 but the joypad is 2.0, whether there will be a problem regarding this or how can i recover from the problem

Solution
If the pad came with a disk, that disk will contain the drivers for the device. If no disk accompanied the device, go to the manufacturers website, you should be able to find drivers there. Always best practice to get the latest driver from the manufacturer anyway.
If the device states no drivers necessary, try other ports (they can be USB 3.0 shouldn't matter). If still nothing after trying all ports, I'd say the device you received is faulty
If the pad came with a disk, that disk will contain the drivers for the device. If no disk accompanied the device, go to the manufacturers website, you should be able to find drivers there. Always best practice to get the latest driver from the manufacturer anyway.
If the device states no drivers necessary, try other ports (they can be USB 3.0 shouldn't matter). If still nothing after trying all ports, I'd say the device you received is faulty

Solution