Problem with my mic!

LittleWickle

Commendable
Nov 8, 2016
I had installed a voice changer that I got bored and annoyed of so I decided to uninstall it. After some time, it had somehow screwed up my settings and now it sounds like I'm blowing into the mic. I knew it wasn't the mic itself because I tested my mic and it sounded like my voice was deeper and was robotic like in the settings, I have tried reinstalling my drivers but it doesn't seem to work. Has anybody every experienced this problem? If so, do you know how to fix it?

Thanks

Solution
can you try rollback/sysyem restore to a time previous to installing the voice changer? or you would lose a lot of installs because it was long ago?

cant you reinstall the voice changer and does this solve your mic issue? look carefully at what 'extras' it installs with itself (eg. xcom 2 also installs redistribution packages which the installer does not remove on uninstall).

control panel
sounds
recording > stereo mix disabled. default mic device selected. try reconfigure?

SoggyTissue

Estimable
Jun 27, 2017
can you try rollback/sysyem restore to a time previous to installing the voice changer? or you would lose a lot of installs because it was long ago?

cant you reinstall the voice changer and does this solve your mic issue? look carefully at what 'extras' it installs with itself (eg. xcom 2 also installs redistribution packages which the installer does not remove on uninstall).

control panel
sounds
recording > stereo mix disabled. default mic device selected. try reconfigure?

Solution