Apoel8rilos

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
Ok.I have asus extreme II Nforce 790i ultra with
Intel core 2 quad qx 9770 at 4.7ghz OC
4 * 1GB memory OCZ DDR3 1800Mhz Platinum
2 * Xfx 9800 GTX 512MB 2 way SLI
and 2 wersten digital raptor in raid 0

My problem is on ram. When i install all rams and makes noise. I find the problem ram and i removed it. I have try to change slot but leave him to abbey other my problem it does not have fix. The 3 from the 4 work regularly. But other i think is broken. If you have any idea please help me.. This is strange because i overclock my motherboard at 1800Mhz.

I forged to say than i use water colling for my hard drives, cpu and for my mobo chip set...

Thank you very much!!!

Mondoman

Splendid
If you have a defective RAM module, return it for replacement under warranty. To test if your lack of air cooling is a problem, take off the side of the case and point a table fan at the opening.

Apoel8rilos

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
thank you.. i think it is broken. But the company that I bought rams support that they check the ram before send me to me...Τhat is impossible because if they check the ram , then they would find the problem... OCZ its 1 of the best company for memory and they should check their resellers.!!!

Thank you very much!!

Mondoman

Splendid
Actually, OCZ tends to have more problems than other major brands, because they push their modules closer to the limits. However, perhaps there is some other problem than the RAM. I would try contacting OCZ for technical support.