problem with my pc

georgeski26

Prominent
Jul 7, 2018
I have a problem when i'm playing games, it's kind of hard to explain but the textures are glitching and not loading in properly causing most games to be unplayable i am not sure at this point if its software or hardware but if anyone can help me that would be good. Thanks
I have a slight feeling that it is my graphics card tho.
pc spec= i5 8400, gtx 1050ti 4gb, 8gb ddr4 ram i have just upgraded to 16gb ddr4 now and im still getting problems

Solution
What games are you playing? Couple things you can try go to nvidia control panel and set power management to PREFER MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE. Then go to geforce experience game menu (you'll have to adjust each game individually) then click on details. On the next screen you'll see a wrench on the right side click it. Slide the slider towards performance and click apply then try to see if that helps with your games. With the setup you have youd really benefit from 16gb of ram. Good luck
What games are you playing? Couple things you can try go to nvidia control panel and set power management to PREFER MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE. Then go to geforce experience game menu (you'll have to adjust each game individually) then click on details. On the next screen you'll see a wrench on the right side click it. Slide the slider towards performance and click apply then try to see if that helps with your games. With the setup you have youd really benefit from 16gb of ram. Good luck

Solution