Question Problem with my RX570 and solve for drivers

Nov 21, 2020
Hi i have problem with my sapphire pulse RX570 im 2nd owner and i have latest andrenaline soetfare with radeon wattman from which i can oc my gpu.I can change memory clock and power limit,but i cant change anything about core freq(mV, frequency)i slide it to any number even 1 mhz and it just goes back to normal,just for that,vram and fan speed and limit stay where i put it.when i auto mhz(there is option for that)it says oc'ed 0mhz). Anyone eho can help me?And solve for driver problem on win10 when it says its not downloaded ir not working is just instal atikmdag patcher,use it before you restart your pc after installing drivers(on that screen its said do you want to restart your pc now)you click finish if i remember correctly and go to patcher and patch values,then restart.Maybe this is related to my problem,i need to do this on every update.

Nov 21, 2020
Hi i have problem with my sapphire pulse RX570 im 2nd owner and i have latest andrenaline soetfare with radeon wattman from which i can oc my gpu.I can change memory clock and power limit,but i cant change anything about core freq(mV, frequency)i slide it to any number even 1 mhz and it just goes back to normal,just for that,vram and fan speed and limit stay where i put it.when i auto mhz(there is option for that)it says oc'ed 0mhz). Anyone eho can help me?And solve for driver problem on win10 when it says its not downloaded ir not working is just instal atikmdag patcher,use it before you restart your pc after installing drivers(on that screen its said do you want to restart your pc now)you click finish if i remember correctly and go to patcher and patch values,then restart.Maybe this is related to my problem,i need to do this on every update.
PSU 550w 80+bronze 8gb ddr2/3 1600 mhz h81m-e33 mb and i5-4590

TRENDING THREADS