Problem with my SD Card?

jpaella

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
Dear All,

I have problem with my sd card actually i used my sd card in my Kodak camera and clicked some beautiful Images and few days ago i formatted my sd card and stored some data now i want my images from my sd card . is it possible to recover my Images back while i formatted my data already and rewrite again.

dingo07

Distinguished
If you wrote to the formatted card already, there's no way to know you will get anything back until you try. Your best chance is to give the card to a professional data recovery company and see what is left on the card. They have the best chance in recovering close to everything.

[strike]I also think this post above ^ is a troll because I saw the same response on other questions and the link is incomplete.[/strike]

jpaella

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
If you did not store large amount of data, there is still hope to get back the images with a data recovey software.
Actually, I have once formatted ma camera sd card too and stored some data in it, then I just wanted to recover the data again. Fortunately I haven't stored much data in my camera so I get back most of the images. So I hope my experience can help you.
Here is the software I uesd, by the way it is a freeware.
Download Address: http://freeware-recovery.blogspot. [...] overy.html
This software is professional in data recovery and it's very simple. The tutorial is very clear in the page I give you, so just follow it. Hope you will get back the images.

Hello Tiewofr,

Thank you for your reply but dear the link provided by you is not in work can you please me some other source or any solutions.waiting for your response

Thanks

jpaella

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012

Dear Dingo,

Thank you for your suggestion but dear i don't know more about a professional data recovery company can you please suggest me any of best Data Recovery Company in Uk.

Thanks

jpaella

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012

Hi Dingo,

Thank you very much for reply again i search Hdd Data Recovery on google and find so may software sites but i am little bit confused can you please help me how can select one of them to use.

The software which is try by me is given below please give some suggestion to select ,all is doing well

Kernel Data Recovery
Recover data
Steller data recovery

One thing more i want to say the data recovery software shows my all data but i am unable to save it in my HD.

how can i do this.

jpaella

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012

Hi Kellyroly,

Thank you very much for your response can you please provide me any source from where i can download the software.

sabah_20

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
you can also try "MiniTool Power Data Recovery 6.6" i just got all my data back from this fantastic software n m so happy. after getting my data back i just formatted my SD card n i just gave it another try even after formatting i got the data again but i donno about after rewriting. u can give it a try.

Cheers

S M Bakhsh

TRENDING THREADS