Problem with new motherboard

Apr 7, 2015
HI, i decided to upgrade my second low end pc(not for gaming), so i Buyed some parts and a Motherboard from Gigabyte, model GA-970A-DS3. After instaling parts i have try to run it, runned but nothing happend on monitor. After a few secounds it powered off and powered on. Now the display showed me logo and keys to enter bios, flash, boot manager and others. I tried to go to Boot Manager but keyboard won't work. after that it showed "GIGABYTE - UEFI Dual BIOS, and powered off, after this he repeats this. I tried using diffrent keyboards (one for ps/2) but no one worked. I tried to reset bios by combination, and it worked. Computer runned and automaticly entered BIOS, i clicked save and exit. after that computer again do that screen with "GIGABYTE - UEFI Dual BIOS" and reset. I reseted bios again and booted instant from DVD rom to instal Windows, copying from dvd has done, and after that... computer do the same again... I dont know what is wrong and how to fix it.

My spec:
Athlon II X4 620
2gb ram 1333mhz GoodRam (Got another but for first setup i use one ram to avoid problems)
Geforce 8600gt (i will change it soon)
Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3
I've got Be quiet P4 500w power supply
The case for PC is OLD but its good cooled.