[SOLVED] Problem with new RAM

Sep 17, 2021
Hello guys! Sorry for my bad English,but i try to get my best, :D
So,i bought 2x4 DDR3 1600mhz Samsung ram yesterday,for my same 2x4gb DDR3 1600mhz Samsung ram,but when i put a 4gb ramstick in the 4th slot,then my pc dont post,and dont turn on correctly.
I mean,when i turn on my pc,then the ventillators turn on,and turn off, until then i turn off my PSU switch.
I try all ram moduls,all working correctly.
I tried all combinations,thats work too.
I tried to clean the ram slot,but thats not working...
I have the newest bios on my PC.
My spec:I7 3770
8gb DDR3 1600MHZ(I bought another 8GB)
Asus Radeon HD7870 2GB DDR5
Samsung 500GB HDD
Kingston A400 SSD
Cooler Master Elite V3 600W
Gigabyte GA-PH67-UD3-B3 Motherboard

Thank u,if u reading this,and have nice day :p

Solution
Does it boot with one old dimm in the second slot from the cpu out combined with one new dimm in the fourth slot from the cpu out?
If so add the other new dimm to the third slot and test again, if good finally add the last old dimm to the first slot.

Do first set the Dram Voltage in the bios at 1.65V with just one stick of ram in the second slot from the cpu out, also set Command Rate at 2T.
Hello guys! Sorry for my bad English,but i try to get my best, :D
So,i bought 2x4 DDR3 1600mhz Samsung ram yesterday,for my same 2x4gb DDR3 1600mhz Samsung ram,but when i put a 4gb ramstick in the 4th slot,then my pc dont post,and dont turn on correctly.
I mean,when i turn on my pc,then the ventillators turn on,and turn off, until then i turn off my PSU switch.
I try all ram moduls,all working correctly.
I tried all combinations,thats work too.
I tried to clean the ram slot,but thats not working...
I have the newest bios on my PC.
My spec:I7 3770
8gb DDR3 1600MHZ(I bought another 8GB)
Asus Radeon HD7870 2GB DDR5
Samsung 500GB HDD
Kingston A400 SSD
Cooler Master Elite V3 600W
Gigabyte GA-PH67-UD3-B3 Motherboard

Thank u,if u reading this,and have nice day :p
are the ram different? make sure they have the same rank configuration (1Rx8 mostly), and the same ic (should be SEC on the chip label) for best compability, or try to boot with 1 stick on 4th slot and reset all settings to default. if it still couldn't do it, take the cpu and inspect the mobo pins if there is any bent pin.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Does it boot with one old dimm in the second slot from the cpu out combined with one new dimm in the fourth slot from the cpu out?
If so add the other new dimm to the third slot and test again, if good finally add the last old dimm to the first slot.

Do first set the Dram Voltage in the bios at 1.65V with just one stick of ram in the second slot from the cpu out, also set Command Rate at 2T.

Solution