Problem with no display

vyxernhd

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017
I've been trying to boot up a pc for at least 2 months now to no avail, I have a 700W PSU, two hard drives, a fx processor, a motherboard with onboard graphics and 2 4gb ram sticks. I plugged in and out everything multiple times checked everything over and even though the pc would turn on and the processor fan came on, there was no display. I tried DVI-D using a port instead of VGA and that didnt work as well. I tried changing the VGA cable to a different one that also worked somewhere else before and still same result. I even cleared CMOS twice as it said on the motherboard instruction and cleaned the ram sticks and got the same result.

I ended up sending back the motherboard for a refund and indeed they told me there was a problem with the graphics and bought a new one from a different brand and done pretty much everything I've done before, and checked if everything is in the correct place and indeed it was and still I wouldn't get anything on the display. Can someone suggest me the problem here? Why does it not work without a graphics card?