Question Problem with noise in notebook MSI GE62 2QD Apache Pro

Oct 12, 2022
Hello. I have a notebook MSI GE62 2QD Apache Pro (BIOS ver.E16J2IMS.119, EC ver.16J2EMS1 5.08).
The laptop works so noisily even in idle mode. The left-side fan works almost without stopping and its starting speed is 3100rpm. It stops sometimes but after 1-2min starts again. CPU temperature in the idle mode is ~45-50 degrees. When I start a browser, for example, CPU temperature increases up~65-70 degrees but after a short time temperature back to 50-55 degrees. And the fan can increase speed even when the laptop is in idle mode or even in the BIOS. If honestly, the fan behavior is a little bit strange.
Everything would be fine, but the noise is significant and I don't feel comfortable working. When loading increases the noise stays higher and I feel like I work in a server room. I changed the thermal paste and cleared fans from dust. The right-side fan turns on only when the discrete GPU starts working.
So, my questions are:
  1. Do the fans really have such big noise or it's something wrong with them?
  2. How can I change the threshold of fans turning on so that they, for example, start when the CPU temperature will be 80 degrees? Or there to do some corrections that the fan turns off immediately when the temperature drops and not 10 min after that.
  3. Does such CPU temperature (70-75 degrees) in the office task is normal while CPU loading is approx. 14%?
Thanks in advance

ASK THE COMMUNITY