[SOLVED] Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 ?

lovebuine

Prominent
Nov 14, 2021
I had old pc from 2012 with geforce 560 TI, bus simulator 21 was fine, no chops in the game
now I bought a new pc asus prime H610m lga 1700 12th gen cpu and I tried with my 560 series but wasnt good in the game
even though it work very very good in my old pc, now I borrow a geforce 1050, games requirement are actually 700 series. so no problem
but again graphic is choping, like when you move around the mouse, graphic isnt good even i put everything to medium.

now I am lost, new installed win 10 pro, directx 12 newest driver. I have no idea how to fix this.

a little side note, I have a laptop with nvidia 1050 and the game plays fantastic on that.

Solution
I had old pc from 2012 with geforce 560 TI, bus simulator 21 was fine, no chops in the game
now I bought a new pc asus prime H610m lga 1700 12th gen cpu and I tried with my 560 series but wasnt good in the game
even it work very very good in my old pc, now I borrow a geforce 1050, games requirement are actually 700 series. so no problem
but again graphic is choping, like when you move around the mouse, graphic isnt good even i put everything to medium.

now I am lost, new installed win 10 pro, directx 12 newest driver. I have no idea how to fix this.

a little side note, I have a laptop with nvidia 1050 and the game plays fantastic on that.

Disconnect from internet, uninstall driver using DDU, then install the latest geforce...
even it work very very good in my old pc, now I borrow a geforce 1050, games requirement are actually 700 series. so no problem

Disconnect from internet, uninstall driver using DDU, then install the latest geforce driver.

Solution

You installed windows after the mobo/cpu swap right?

Do you have the proper bios and mobo drivers?