Problem with offroad thunder

We replaced the monitor in a 25" offroad thunder and since then the
test switch doesn't work, but the two volume switches and the credit
switches work fine. Also when I turn the game on there are 29 credits
on the machine each time. I am assuming something went wrong when the
monitor was changed out, because we did not have this problem before
that. Any ideas on what it could be? and how to solve it?

Please email me at todd@nemesisonline.com

Thanks,
Todd

Sounds like one of the connectors to the main PC is in the wrong spot
Rob
www.ttdown.com wrote:
> We replaced the monitor in a 25" offroad thunder and since then the
> test switch doesn't work, but the two volume switches and the credit
> switches work fine. Also when I turn the game on there are 29 credits
> on the machine each time. I am assuming something went wrong when the
> monitor was changed out, because we did not have this problem before
> that. Any ideas on what it could be? and how to solve it?
>
> Please email me at todd@nemesisonline.com
>

> Thanks,
> Todd

TRENDING THREADS