[SOLVED] PROBLEM WITH ONE STICK OF VENGEANCE RGB PRO 3600MHZ 2x8?

Apr 12, 2020
So, I built my pc around a month ago and i havent had a problem until one week ago when a blue screen appeared while playing cod warzone. When the pc restarted by itself didnt have display on the monitor, fans when running super fast and an orange led on my mobo (ram issue) appeared. I decided to reset cmos and the pc worked fine again, after playing for some hours more, it appeared a new bluee screen so i reset cmos again but first trying to take each ram to test them or change the slot where they were. After resetting cmos pc wasnt giving diplay port so i tried changing the ram places and using each one separately. I figured out that one of the was working fine, but the other one only let me turn on the pc but not display (i tried it on all slots with every variation possible) when i run with the stick that works fine (only 8gb) it is ok but if i put the two of them or only the one that is failing pc turns on, but the graphic card doesnt have the lights on although fans are running correctly (other light parts like ram or fans are ok). i have never tried to overclock the rams, only able xmp profile.

My system specifications:
ryzen 3600 (stock cooler)
2x8 corsair vengeance pro 3600mhz
x570 tuf
rtx 2070 super
evga 750w power supply
corsair 460x case

Sorry for my english, im from argentina. Hope you can help me, i think it is not possible that ram worked well 3 weeks and then it stopped working. images below

https://prnt.sc/ry1xar

Solution
Actually, it is in the first part of a component's life that it will typically fail so 3wks would be about right if there was a quality issue.

Since this is affecting your gpu, I would also check the seating of the gpu and cpu to make sure there isn't simply something that lost proper contact. Otherwise, I think you have identified a bad memory module.
Actually, it is in the first part of a component's life that it will typically fail so 3wks would be about right if there was a quality issue.

Since this is affecting your gpu, I would also check the seating of the gpu and cpu to make sure there isn't simply something that lost proper contact. Otherwise, I think you have identified a bad memory module.

Solution
Apr 12, 2020

I dont think there is any proper contact lost since the pc runs perfectly well with the other ram module :(