[SOLVED] Problem with OneNote and Pen Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2023
Hello everyone . I've been using One By Wacom (CTL 672) for almost 9 months with no problem . But recently, while using it on OneNote , the app freezes and then closes. I've tried uninstalling the Wacom driver and then reinstall it , i've tried uninstalling the microsoft suite and repairing the app and nothing happens. I've checked if this is a RAM problem but maybe it's not , since when using the laptop trackpad in OneNote everything works just fine. If you have anything in mind , please reply below.. its an urgent matter , because im using both my laptop and the wacom pen for my university studies.

my specs are - Intel i5 10th gen , 1.1GHz - 8 GB of RAM - currently around 200 GB free space -Graphics : Intel UHD
and the OS is Windows 11(version 22H2 22621.1702)

Thanks in advance <33

Reactions: 4bhi
May 15, 2023
i know no one gives a <censored> , but i might save the trouble for the people that might encounter this issue in the future. after further investigation and after messing around with the app and different solutions ,i've come to realise that apparently its a onenote problem. The app lags and crashes whenever you write many things in a single page and adding a new page helped with the lag : ) best of luck to everyone who might have to face this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.